1. Get more out of email and calendar applications
2. Improve your understanding and use of Microsoft Word and Excel
3. Understand cyber security
4. Ensure your computers run more efficiently
5. Understand and use cloud computing
6. File management
This course is designed to look at computing through a business lens and will give participants skills they can easily transfer. Providing further pathways to refine their skills for the workplace and confidence when engaging in further study options.
- Tuesdays 6.30pm - 9.00pm
- 15th October – 10th December
*No class Cup Day
This course has been cancelled, please call Coonara Community House on 9758 7081 for further information.